[T3] Mysteries and FI Parts

Jeremy Menzies skellzangelz at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 18 09:26:25 PDT 2011

Thanks for the tip, I'll have to send him a message and see what that's all about.  I've been doing a small amount of pricing and it may wind up being cheaper for his assembly than starting from scratch with my own tools and materials.  Especially if he's got new terminals and good ECU connectors, plus boots!
-Jeremy