[T3] Lead Sled Floorpan progress

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Aug 23 19:35:11 PDT 2011

It looks great John!  Keep in mind though, you can put lots of layers of the
very best stuff on but if the rust is still there underneath, it will
eventually come back thru.

I sandblast and use the Eastwood product and a topcoat, or the POR 15 which
is fine so long as you don't paint over rust  ;-)

Cant wait to see some pictures of the body too when you get it re-assembled,
Its gonna look great!

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com