[T3] headlight rings

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Aug 31 17:04:14 PDT 2011

Thanks for the clarification Bob, I think I can picture it now even without
the parts book.  I think Ill keep the sealed beams, Im cheap... and its
already been converted and then use the Euro rings for look as they are in
good shape and for some reason standard SB12's seem to be ungodly expensive
Considering how many are out there, (and the fact they are pretty cheap to
re-chrome).

Of course, maybe they don't Sell at those prices.

Anywho... onto painting the LR fender, the last painting left be be done!

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"