[T3] 68 squareback... aka Beige

Brian Fye bfye at canyonville.net
Mon Aug 8 21:17:10 PDT 2011

I rolled the new squareback into the garage today.  Over the next few days,
I will be putting carbs on the engine and trying to fire it off.  If the
engine will run, then I will see if I have all 5 gears... if that is all
good, I will start cleaning up the pan and start working on putting the new
door seals on and start hunting through the stash for pop outs with better
seals and getting the stationary windows swapped out with some new seals i
have.  if the Blue Bomb does not sell, i am going to move the air ride over
and make this my squareback toy.  the Blue Bomb is structurally no where
near as sound as this car...  anyway, i'm excited.

oh, and just for Keith...
I will leave a stockerish engine in it and the air ride is replacing a
destroyed front beam.

--
Brian Fye
Canyonville Christian Academy