[T3] Ready for Manitou springs!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Aug 9 17:55:04 PDT 2011

Well im back from the lake and any question about weather the engine can
stand up to the heat at 122Kmi has been answered.  I don't like to tow the
boat over 85 out but when I headed up to the mountains it was 96, with the
boat behind me and the car fully loaded, it was Missouri out there!  I just
kept an eye on the oil pressure and temp and when it got as high as I wanted
to let it get I backed off but only just a little, it was a blast furnace
and that thing still kept up with traffic (except for the big hills) and
didn't run too hot.  So I have the confidence for the trip next summer now,
im sure the lower compression heads helped a bit but I have a few other long
trips to take before the 12 invasion so it will get additional miles but
this gives me more time to get back into that 2056 before I need it, and
time is what I need.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com