[T3] Copying; Wipers; Etc.

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 14:59:33 PDT 2011

*Jim ... as always, Thanks.

I was curious about NOT having the "greater than" symbol (>) which did not
appear on my copied text and my inserted answers.  I try to copy/paste only
the necessary portions of questions but it may be that my
Mozilla/Firefox/Gmail just doesn't like to put in the > symbol.  Oh well.
No foul; no harm.

Wipers.
Good suggestion on "making a small flat" and going slowly to get the "flat"
in the correct position to park the wiper blades low on the windshield.

As you know, my interest in my '69 is keeping the car "as stock as
possible".  Easier said, than done ... eh?  So the matte silver wiper arms
should be fairly easy to replicate.

Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Lake Geneva, WI
*