[T3] smelling gas

John L. Morgan IV emailjohnmorgan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 17:20:40 PDT 2011

All of a sudden I am smelling gas.

All hoses look fine.  I checked the overflow and all of those hoses
in the front trunk.  I bought that upgrade kit several
years ago from JIm.  At least I thought I did.  I just saw some photos of
it, and I dont remember mine having that yellow tube.  Jim, have they
changed?
http://69squareback.nannynannybooboo.com/20080907_jim_adney_filler_hose/index-Pages/Image1.html

I dont see gas leaking anywhere.  I recently
did a full POR 15 pan restore, so I can lift the carpet...no gas.
The fuel pump isnt leaking.  I have the Ranger pump in there and
that was put in 2 years ago.  It also isnt leaking at any of the 4
injectors.

I dont see any puddles or even drips, but I would definitely say that
it seems to be inside the cabin vs. outside, at least that is what I think.

Where else can I look?  Thank you.

Greatly confused.
John
70fback