[T3] where to buy mirror adhesive

fred Simmons 1260 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 20 17:41:14 PDT 2011

On 17 Aug 2011 at 7:47, Cybernotchback wrote:

> The adhesives that I'm talking about are the ones that mirror
> installers use to install sheet mirrors in bathrooms.? It's a panel
> adhesive sort of like liquid nails and specifically for or not harmful
> to mirrors, and used in damp to wet locations.

Sounds interesting, and promising. Where would one buy this?

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org
Madison, Wisconsin, USA

i bought some at home depot a while back but it was a caulking gun size tube -many, many lifetimes worth. was only around $ 5.00 though.
you might be able to get its name and see if there's a smaller size available somewhere.
fred . '70 sqbk in so cal