[T3] Rattling shifter

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Mon Feb 7 13:51:21 PST 2011

In a message dated 2/7/2011 2:14:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
spinningrooves at gmail.com writes:

did  replace that a few months ago and I think I got it right when I
installed  the new one.  However, I will double check !!!

I didn't have this  problem before the shift rod bushing job this weekend.
So that's why I  suspected something I recently fiddled with.

Thanks,

- Bryon,  '71 Fastback

Is it possible that Bryon didn't get the coupler seated in the right spot
on the shifter link rod (not on far enough)? That's about the only thing I
can  think of, other than the new rubber bits in the coupler are too tight.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)