[T3] Rattling shifter

Bryon Garvin spinningrooves at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 20:27:29 PST 2011

They were a lighter shade of black and yes, I think they were urethane.
 "Stiffen things up" is definitely what they did :)  Now I know.  Oh well,
at least I have spares.

And Bob, yes, I learned the "keep the old stuff" lesson and fortunately
still had the old parts to go back to, thanks to hearing that mantra over
and over :)

 - Bryon, '71 Fastback