[T3] rocker trim (?)

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Thu Feb 24 19:39:04 PST 2011

In a message dated 2/24/2011 5:29:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
rcrogers1 at peoplepc.com writes:

Bryon, I  don't what it is called, but it can be removed by carefully
pulling it  straight up.  It is held in place by three (or so) small metal spring
 clips that fit over the ridge near the inside of the rocker.  The panel
is installed by pressing the trim piece over these clips.