[T3] Mission Impossible of 72 Fastback

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Feb 25 17:38:04 PST 2011

Id do the same, the harnesses actually come out quite nicely, at least on
the later cars.  I LOVE your bumper mounts!  First thing to rust out on the
Northern cars but in the south the salt doesn't sit in there year round.

You'll want to remove that canister from your LF wheelwell, it wont function
anymore anyway and those were a tremendous dirt trap that enhanced the rust
of the stiffening boxes.  I left the clamp on with mine but the canister has
been out since 1988.

Nice work!

Keith

Top Notch Restorations