[T3] Mission Impossible of 72 Fastback

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Fri Feb 25 15:19:28 PST 2011

Well here is a video I took today of us removing the damaged wiring
harness. It was damage by two fires back in the 80s.  One under the dash
with my father. Then later in the engine compartment with me when a fuel
line sprung a leak and shot a stream of gas in the generator.
Fortunately I had just pulled in to the part store I worked at after
school and I got my boss to grab the store's fire ext. and put it out.
Both times the harness was patched up but it never was right again. I
didn't realize how bad it was till I got it out. I am blessed to have
this parts car that was only made a few months before mine. The best we
can tell they both look the same minus the chard wires on the one we are
putting back in.  As usual comments, complainants, criticisms, and smart
a@# answers and are welcome. LOL
Dennis Stiefel
Rainsville, AL, USA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8SEn89CLBw