[T3] Mission Impossible of 72 Fastback

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Feb 25 18:06:34 PST 2011

WE got 15 inches TODAY!
  Do they actually have the ability to salt that far south when it does snow
or do they just let it melt?  Once on the car, salt is nearly impossible to
get back out of all the nooks and crannies and seams and such, I resort to
filling them with oil on my winterat but that does make a mess...

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"