[T3] Tire failure?

David rdavid at rochester.rr.com
Wed Jan 19 19:00:35 PST 2011

[[[The Problem with water in the compressed air lines in the winter is that
it freezes]]]

Back in high school when I worked in a service station, we saw problems with
this moisture (from the compressed air) putting water into the valve stem.
When that eventually froze it expanded, causing the valve stem to bleed air!
This can also happen here during our winters if you lose a valve stem cap;
therefore allowing water to work it's way into the valve stem and freeze.
Same result.

Dave Pallo
'72 Square ~ "Elwood"
Fairport, NY