[T3] Blue Coil

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Sun Jan 30 07:32:55 PST 2011

I had this very same problem on my 72 squareback. It turned out to be
the tank was full of organic sludge cleaned the tank and all was well. I
also put in one of Jims overflow kits as it was cracked and probably was
the cause of the buildup in the tank.

Daniel Du Vall
http://1peter4-10.org
http://volkswageninsanity.us