[T3] Late type 3 clock wanted

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sat Jul 9 15:44:29 PDT 2011

On 9 Jul 2011 at 19:13, Herman Elzerman wrote:

> I need a black face type 3 clock for my Fastback.
> Must be 72/73 if I am right,

Black faces started partway thru the '72 model year.

I have lots of them, but finding one that actually still works may be
difficult. I can sort thru them if you're really interested. I've had
great difficulty selling to South Africa in the past, because there
seems to be no good way to transfer payments from there. Any chance
that PayPal now works from SA?

For Dennis, I can usually fix the early clocks, the one with the
white plastic backs. If not, I have ones here that I can fix.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org