[T3] Late type 3 clock wanted

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sun Jul 10 11:47:12 PDT 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: type3-vwtype3.org-bounces at lists.vwtype3.org
[mailto:type3-vwtype3.org-bounces at lists.vwtype3.org] On Behalf Of Jim Adney
Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2011 5:44 PM
To: type3 at vwtype3.org
Subject: Re: [T3] Late type 3 clock wanted

On 9 Jul 2011 at 19:13, Herman Elzerman wrote:

For Dennis, I can usually fix the early clocks, the one with the
white plastic backs. If not, I have ones here that I can fix.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org
I guess I'll add it to the list of things I need to send you. Although I
will probably have to do it like the old Jonny Cash song about the Cadillac
one piece at a time for money reasons LOL. Though about putting a tachometer
there if I could find one that fit and looked right but I will more and
likely stick with the clock.

Dennis

believed to be clean.