[T3] FW: Coil, Calipers, and Front Beam

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 11 00:31:56 PDT 2011

Adney, sorry I was not clear: meant the beam mounts that have a square washer. The first threads look as a glob not individual threads, but will look closer when I have a chance. Since it is a body mount do not think chips be an issue. After getting the tap and die set learned I was to use cutting oil so bought a big bottle and use plenty, and repeadly if heat and/or chips are a concern.
Thank you so very much!
Adriel