[T3] '69 Squareback FI, MT, Front Axle Beam

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Thu Jul 14 04:24:11 PDT 2011

There are people in the UK doing awful things to their Type 3 front ends -
butchering them and replacing with Beetle beams.  I can't think that it
makes them more driveable - must be less stable to have a narrower front
end.  Still, I guess the old beam is any good, ythey can sell it to someone
who cares about keeping theirs as it was built.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club