[T3] short distr cap

crash 69 dhbadeer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 16:05:36 PDT 2011

Yes, I've read this in other forums as well.  Since I don't know the exact
displacement of my engine, how do I determine the best distributor option?
 We're guessing it's around 1915cc or so, based on how it drives.  I've gone
through the Weber 44 idf carbs and it runs very smoothly now, so I'm afraid
to change anything.  No flat spot, no hesitation and no hiccups.  Having
said that, I'm always open to improvements................

I'm averaging about 22 mpg, which I think is reasonable for my situation.