[T3] Update with a Bowl Full of Rust Flakes

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Sat Jul 23 03:02:51 PDT 2011

There's a short link wire on mine on the steering coupling that just links
one bolt on the column to a bolt on the steering box side with a short wire.
I can't think of a reason why a horn wire should limit turning, unless
you're missing that short link and have run it direct.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club