[T3] Houston, we have ignition!

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Jul 31 05:33:32 PDT 2011

In a message dated 7/31/2011 7:35:57 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk writes:

The  drain valve is listed in the parts book as from '67.  Could be it
simply
wasn't fitted before then, or was a different design for some reason  and
NLA, so not listed.  Someone on here will know, I'm  sure.

The pan under the tunnel of my 64 has no drain hole in it, like my other
later cars have. I even checked my pictures of the floor from when I had it
on  it's side (during sand blasting). So, that might explain it. They (VW)
may  have added the drain and hole in 67, or possibly 66.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)