[T3] Dave did some work on the notch

David Sanderson djsanderson at telus.net
Sun Jul 17 10:11:00 PDT 2011

Hi Bob

It's been a slow time working on the notch but I finally finished the
roof. As you recall, the original roof was pretty rotten and so I had
to cut it out and weld in a new section. This was fairly difficult as
I needed to get the correct curves and so on. Well, it's done and I
blew on some hi-build. It looks very good and I am very pleased. I
couldn't help sharing that with you.

http://www.sandersonmotorsports.com/Notch/Documents/Daves/Roof/index.html

And I've decided to go back to the original colour rather than the
electric blue. The original colour was L512, velvet green. I think
that it will be nice.

I'm still hoping to make the 2012 invasion.

Cheers.

Dave