[T3] "Pulling" a T3 engine

Bob Myers bmyers at kc.rr.com
Wed Jun 1 15:21:27 PDT 2011

I made a little box out of a sheet of plywood the same size as the bottom of
the engine and three 2x4s sitting on casters. The floor jack rolls right
under this and I jack up the car with the "box/dolly" in place under the
engine. I put jack stands under the ends of the torsion assembly then when
the engine comes down, it stays on the roll around "box/dolly". I jack the
car up at the transmission to get it high enough to clear the body. Going
back in is just as easy. 1 man job.
Bob Myers
KC,MO