[T3] Color Photographs Needed (was RE: Progress Thanks to P.A.)

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Wed Jun 1 18:45:39 PDT 2011

A red fuse is 16 Amps, which is plenty enough power to fry your wiring.  You
clearly have a fault.  It is very unwise to replace a low value fuse with a
higher one to mask a fault.

I can't think straight any more tonight.  Maybe something will fall into
place from what I've said.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club