[T3] Color Photographs Needed (was RE: Progress Thanks to P.A.)

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 3 23:12:12 PDT 2011

> From: jadney at vwtype3.org
> To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 11:27:02 -0500
> Subject: Re: [T3] Color Photographs Needed (was RE: Progress Thanks to P.A.)
>
> On 31 May 2011 at 20:22, Adriel Rowley wrote:
>
> > Trouble is '73 diagram ('72 has no circuits listed) does not have the
> > idiot light circuit.
>
> K2 & K3, current tracks 46 & 47.

I let this mellow a while, and since needed something to do between
sleeping had a fresh look.  I get it now, except purpose of current path,
though does make it easier.  Not sure how I missed it...

> You're right about the '72 diagram, it's on the back of the '73 one,
> but it doesn't show the current paths. I had thought they were on the
> same drawing.

Yep, and a bit problematic.  I did not realize when the shop three hole
punched it they punched though some of the double pages.  Oh well, live and
learn.  Though the rest it makes it real handy and keeps the pages together
(binding was going).

Proper flasher relay should be here next week just in time for the Classic
weekend.  Then I will see what is what.

Thank you,
Adriel