[T3] Dual carb air cleaner

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Sun Jun 12 04:17:56 PDT 2011

That's the one listed in the parts book up to about engine T0800,000 odd
(end of 1970 model?) with the right-hand carb bit as part of the centre
part, before they had both ends removeable.

The Type 34 part would be the same number anyway - but they didn't use the
one with separate right-hand end.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club