[T3] Microfiche

Mike Fisher fisherfarms at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 12:53:46 PDT 2011

You can definitely buy new/used microfiche readers.  Most was filmed
from about 20X to 42X reduction from original size.  Try the Library
reader/printers first and note which reduction lens is closest to the
microfiche you have before buying a used microfiche reader.

http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u236/mr_bojangles500/