[T3] Microfiche

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Tue Jun 14 13:04:02 PDT 2011

You can get USB microscopes fairly cheaply up to about x400 - I imagine that
might be a way to access the info.  You might need one which can have the
LED light off, as then you can light it from below, which would avoid
reflections, or view against white paper maybe.  You just use the computer
monitor to view then.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club