[T3] Runs Great...but very hot... (2)

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Jun 17 18:24:27 PDT 2011

What is your gas mileage? It would have to be pretty low to dilute the oil.
The oil level on our cars is only accurate if the car is absolutely LEVEL as
well...

The air temp sensor will make it run about 10% rich if its unplugged, if it
doesn’t run right with it plugged in something is wrong, find it... the head
temp sensor may be out of spec, the pressure sensor bad or out of
calibration... not much else sets overall mixture.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"