[T3] A new T-34 owner?

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Jun 19 21:01:10 PDT 2011

In a message dated 6/19/2011 11:05:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jadney at vwtype3.org writes:

On 19  Jun 2011 at 21:59, Bobsnotch at aol.com wrote:

> I just tell people  it's a German Corvair. ;^)

That's really quite close.  ;-)

Both were designed by Ghia in about the same era. Chevy just came  out
with theirs a bit earlier: MY 60 in the fall of '59. When did the
first Type 34s come out?

My dad bought a '60 Corvair on the very  first day they went on sale.
It was a great car. I learned to drive in it,  and we both drove it
for 10 years.

They came out in MY 62.
Careful Jim, you're going to date yourself. ;^)

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)