[T3] Cylinder Performance

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 22 11:15:31 PDT 2011

> Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 10:53:12 -0700
> From: fisherfarms at gmail.com
> To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> Subject: Re: [T3] Cylinder Performance
>
> My new Bosch wires were Barely long enough only when all were routed
> the absolute shortest routes!

Did you get the right set?  I would have sent them back if it was me.
When the F.L.A.P.S. was a Kragen, they were very helpful.

> You might have a "worn unit", but you Don't have a "warn unit"! ;-)

How is this helpful in solving my issue?  Please next time do it
privately. ;)  I spend a lot of time going over and checking for
errors like this, but sometimes the a,e,o, and i escape, some
because of my eyes and some because of my ears (i and e sound the
same to me).

Thank you,
Adriel