[T3] wheel advice

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Jun 24 19:47:59 PDT 2011

In a message dated 6/24/2011 10:15:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dhbadeer at gmail.com writes:

Mike,

Do you have pics?

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 8:53 PM,  Mike Fisher <fisherfarms at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a set of  OG 2.0 Liter Fuchs 914 Porsche wheels for sale off a
> '66 sunroof  square parts car that I think are good looking wheels that
> fit  good!

You'll have to do a 4 lug conversion to use the rims Mike has.

However, IF you were to do a 4 lug conversion, and redrilled both the drums
 (and hubs), along with doing the rotors, in a 4 on a 100 pattern, you
could open  up multiple choices for tires and rims. I say that, because then you
could use  any of the FWD cars rims that are drilled for that pattern.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)