[T3] wheel advice

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Jun 24 19:50:37 PDT 2011

In a message dated 6/24/2011 10:48:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Bobsnotch at aol.com writes:

However,  IF you were to do a 4 lug conversion, and redrilled both the
drums
(and  hubs), along with doing the rotors, in a 4 on a 100 pattern, you
could  open  up multiple choices for tires and rims. I say that, because
then  you
could use  any of the FWD cars rims that are drilled for that  pattern.

I forgot to add that a lot of FWD cars have some better offsets that will
work good on our cars. Ask Brian or John J. : )

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)