[T3] wheel advice

crash 69 dhbadeer at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 20:22:15 PDT 2011

Bob,

Yes, I've been doing what you suggest and have some in my "watch list".
 From reading different posts, I thought the bus rims had the same 46mm
offset, but with clips for the hubcaps.  People seemed to think the bus rims
generally cost more, too, because of demand.

The reason I haven't pulled the trigger on those is I was hoping to find
something non-stock, since my car does not have a stock look.