[T3] wheel advice

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Jun 24 20:13:32 PDT 2011

In a message dated 6/24/2011 10:59:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dhbadeer at gmail.com writes:

Yes,  you're right.  At this point, I don't want to do a 4 lug  conversion.
Thanks Bob

This means you're on the hunt for some stock t-3 wide 5 rims. Look in the
Samba classifieds for them. I know there are several sellers selling 1 or 2
at a  time, along with someone having a complete set of 5. I've been
scanning the  classifieds lately. ;^) What you want to find out from the seller is;
"ask  him/her what is the ET number on them?" You're looking for an ET 46.
If they  don't know, pass on them. I say that, because any other number
besides 46 is a  bug or bus rim, and will have the wrong offset. If you're
dealing with multiple  sellers, try and match the rims.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)