[T3] wheel advice

crash 69 dhbadeer at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 19:51:29 PDT 2011

Folks,

Check this out.  His words.

*I have already put these on a few notchbacks and squarebacks as well for
customers.... the 15 X 5 wheels, and the 15 X 6 wheels will fit you car.  I
can supply you with 4 15 X 5 wheels if you so choose.   right now I have a
few diff. offsets I build,  5 inch high, 6 inch high, 6 inch deep, 7 inch
deep.  I also drop the center on the 5's from time to time as well for bays,
but the 6's will work just the same if high.   I would suggest a pair of 5's
high and 6's high but if your car is stock height you might want all 4 5".
shipping is $60 to Nebraska. fed ex ground with tracking.   you can
paypal.com and pay to ratlookvw at hotmail.com  if you want me to get a set
heading your way monday.  thanks again!  chadd*