[T3] injector

John L. Morgan IV emailjohnmorgan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 08:44:50 PDT 2011

Thanks so much for all of this advice and info, Jim.
I have pulled the injectors.  The OE ferrules are still
on there, so I will delicately start removing them, get
some clamps and standard gas line hose and replace.
I have heard that a dremmel is the best tool to use?
I have all of that fabric hose off, thanks to some snips, but
I havent tackled the ferrels yet.  Would you use a dremmel?