[T3] FLAPS?

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Jun 29 19:57:38 PDT 2011

In a message dated 6/29/2011 10:44:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gbforsmo at gmail.com writes:

Yes, the  worm geared clamps can cut the hose. I don't use them. You can ask
your  FLAPS for band clamps that are way cheaper than what you bought at
the
dealer. My local parts dealer stocks 'em; I just had to  ask!

Dave Pallo
'72 Square ~ "Elwood"
Fairport, NY

I've  been compiling a list of acronyms and abbreviations that are used here
on  the type3 at vwtype3.org Forum.

FLAPS?  What's that, Dave?  A  new abbreviation for my list?

Friendly Local Auto Parts Store. FLAPS.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)