[T3] Still More on the 71 Ignition Switch -- it is installed and working ...

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Jun 29 20:03:50 PDT 2011

In a message dated 6/29/2011 10:50:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
marklist at healeyopolis.com writes:

> Any  suggestions about what I should be looking out for come Tuesday?

I  got it in and connected, and it works fine except for one thing.
Either the post on the tumbler is too short or the hole in the switch
too deep.  Which ever it is, I now have no "key in" psuedo accessory
position. or keys left in buzzer (which I disabled anyway).  I would
like to correct this.

Does anyone have any Ideas how to do  this?

Might have to take it apart again, and look it over some more. It'll
probably tell you what needs to have happen. Might need to do some filing to get
it to work.
Does the new electrical portion have the wires for the "key buzzer"? If
not, that might be the problem. ;^)

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)