[T3] Anybody located close to Delaware??

Mike Fisher fisherfarms at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 05:12:12 PDT 2011

We bought a 3 Ton hi/lo floor jack with the threaded pedestal & 3 Ton
jack stands from Harbor Freight.  We put a 12'X12" square of heavy
plywood between the pedestal and the engine.  Put the jack stands
under the forward spring plates in front of the rear wheels at their
highest notch.  Unbolt/lower/slide the engine onto heavy cardboard to
drag it out from under the rear.  I've heard you can take a wheel off
and slide it out the side easier?  An engine stand would be handy for
detailing your engine also.  You & a buddy or neighbor kid can do it!

http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u236/mr_bojangles500/