[T3] fuel pump output -error

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 17:32:42 PST 2011

It be a major help in my case, as I have almost instant bleed down.  I did have a fuel pressure gauge that did not allow near as much bleed down and start up was so much easier.  Where does one get a check valve from and any recommendations on brand/type?

F.Y.I. the pump is almost brand new, new pressure regulator, and good injectors.

Thank you,
Adriel