[T3] Rust on the brain 72 FB

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Mar 6 07:03:49 PST 2011

In a message dated 3/6/2011 9:25:31 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org writes:

Sorry  about the picture Jim.  Facebook has changed the way they do
photos  and I guess this is something else they have changed. I guess I
am going  to have start doing something different on the picture. Until
then I think  it will still let me link the whole album the photos are in
with out a  pass word.  Sorry.
Dennis

Dennis, you could always post your pics to the Samba Gallery. It's a free
site, then you'd just have to give us the link to the pic.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)