[T3] Wheel issues

James Lingenfelter jimmyandcher at yahoo.com
Sat May 21 18:06:09 PDT 2011

Thanks; since these wheels have no "seat" around the bolt holes, I
had to go with a lug nut and flat washer. It turned out the problem
was that the "shank" (for lack of a better term) on the back end of
the lug nuts was NOT fitting into the bolt hole like it was supposed
to; just had to do some slight "finishing" inside some of the holes,
then they slipped right in, and everything worked perfectly. It took
me a while to figure out what was happening, since the lug nuts are
pretty recessed and it's hard to see what's happening in there.