[T3] Turn Signal

crash 69 dhbadeer at gmail.com
Thu May 26 13:24:43 PDT 2011

Jim,

Thanks for the offer, I'll keep that in mind.  No problem for now on the TS,
I have other issues.

I've driven over 1200 miles in the past 30 days and it's been running like a
top.  Today it starts bucking and missing, then dies on a two lane highway
(I live in the country).  Cranks but won't fire.  Just got it towed home.
 So, I'll be digging into ignition, fuel, yada yada soon.  Fortunately, it's
not my DD, so I can take my time and figure it out.  Hopefully nothing
serious.

Later,
Dan