[T3] Front beam rebuild

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 15:59:17 PDT 2011

There is rust flakes in the beam, and like to clean them out (water got inside but only the upper bearings have minor oxidation).  The grease that is in there is really sticky and Commercial Simple Green full strength (supposed to be mixed with three parts water) is not touching it.  I know of a large degreasing tank and thinking I should go this route, but concerned about the rubber rings.  They are pretty deteriorated but do not seem to want to come out.  Can they be removed and if so, how?

Thank you,
Adriel