[T3] Valve covers...

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Nov 2 18:15:01 PDT 2011

I do have a professional sandblaster here, and I can get all the rust off
and your right about the  baking, important.  The problem for me is that the
eastwood powdercoater is just too low a voltage to get the powder around the
corners or down in the recess of the wheel rim, and try as I did to pork it
on it didn't cover evenly.  For flat surfaces or nothing with deep recesses
the Eastwood kit does fine, had very good luck with it on engine tin etc, so
long as I can fit it in the Blue M.

Unfortunately, if I sent everything out, I could afford one slightly better
car instead of 3 with slight issues..  :-)

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"