[T3] Clutch question

James Lingenfelter jimmyandcher at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 27 12:59:11 PST 2011

I know, it really doesn't seem possible. Even if the hook had rotated
somehow, I still don't think it could account for the cable being 3"
too short. Is it possible the cable somehow came loose from the hook
during the clutch change, got hung up on something in the tunnel?
Again, he says the cable still moves with the pedal. I'm just
grasping at straws here.