[T3] t3 tranny ??/

fred Simmons 1260 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 4 11:03:02 PDT 2011

hi all, my friendly neighborhood mechanic has a tranny with the following numbers:next to the vw logo- 113 301 103                             Estamped into the case: AH279714                                        33he's a decent guy and says this will be okay in my '70 sqbk, but i think i read on the list that t3 trannys all had the letters DS in front of the stamped numbers. ? my senior moment ir he is correct???/is he right??